This is the announcment that we sent family to share our new news. We are very happy to be adding to our little family, and feel blessed that the baby is growing well.
What on Earth?!? I never got that announcement! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How are you feeling? This is so exciting guys! I can't wait to see you next week! Yea!
Congrats you guys! i am so excited for you! I have to say though you need to call the Moos family and tell them, i almost blew it. Hunter and Ave had a playday today and they said they had tried to call you a couple of times but... so i told them you were comming up so ... tell them.
6 comments:
We are so excited to have number 13 in our family. What more could a grandma want????
What on Earth?!? I never got that announcement! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How are you feeling? This is so exciting guys! I can't wait to see you next week! Yea!
Congrats you guys! i am so excited for you! I have to say though you need to call the Moos family and tell them, i almost blew it. Hunter and Ave had a playday today and they said they had tried to call you a couple of times but... so i told them you were comming up so ... tell them.
What!!! So exciting! Congrats girl!
Congratulations, Mindy. I hope you're feeling good. What happy news!
Congratulations!!! Woo Hoo I love a new baby. Maybe someday I will get to meet your kiddos and your hubby!
Post a Comment