Saturday, February 14, 2009

A few things that I love

Happy Valentines day to you all. I love this fun holiday, especially in the middle of a blah winter.

I woke up early (ok early to me these days is 6:30 am) this morning to Evan playing with Davis and when I finally got out of bed they were all ready to leave on a nine mile loop run with the jogging stroller. I love a lot of things but Evan playing and spending time with Davis is one of my top pics. In fact all of the chocolate, balloons and beautiful fancy dinners can't replace the little things that Evan does to show me that he loves and respects me. What a perfect start to a Valentines Saturday.

Ok I am done being mushy and I have to say that this past week was so fun with our wards girls night out. We had fondue night at a friends house, there was a great turn out of girls all in pjs talking, and eating three different fondues with a plethera of veggies, breads and fruits to dip. The food was fabulouse, but I have to say it was so fun to talk and hang out with these girls (I say girls but I believe we were all 18years and up) that we never have much time enjoy conversations with. I have to say socolizing is not one of my stong points, not that I am a hermet but I am just quiteter in nature and moving so much makes making new friends a little more challenging each time. However I have found that I actually loved hanging out like this getting to know more people, having conversations insteads of saying quick hi-how-are-yas. This made my whole week, thanks Beth for having this at your home.

I have to say that I love my family, all of my family yes but especially my sisters, and mom. I have three beautiful and talented sisters and mom. We live in three different states but it seems like no matter how much time has passed or how many states are between us whenever we are together the family bond is so strong. I love getting together and next month we will all gather in Spokane and I am so excited! We will all be able to hold and see our little niece and all of the other sweet children. It will be a tornado of fun for that week.

So there are a few things that I love, enjoy your Valentines and know I love and appreciate my friends too.

-Mindy

2 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

We love you too Mindy and Ev
Hope there is room for everyone

Bethany said...

I am sad to be moving away and missing out on our fun Girls Nights Out. I am sooo glad that you step out of your box to socialize with us, you are sooo much fun! We love you too!!!