
Our first day getting ready to play in the newly fallen snow. Davis has grown so much we need new boots, a coat and snow pants. Thank goodness for hand-me-downs! I was digging through Rubbermaid's of 3T clothing and found these snow bibs that Erin gave me that were given to her from Cory and Beka. On the inside back of them written in black sharpie is the name Jacob Harris. Was Jake really this small :-) I am grateful for hand-me-downs!
2 comments:
He matches his sled. Nothing like a good hand me down.
I think we had a pair of their old snowpants for awhile too. I love hand me downs for stuff like that - that they only wear for one or two seasons and then they've grown out of. We keep telling Mercer we're going to stop feeding him so he'll stop growing.
Post a Comment