Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Our Halloween day

Halloween day was so nice, good temps and no rain. Davis and I went to a play group halloween party. All the kids were dressed up and there were activities for frosting cookies, making masks, making bags and a costume parade. The head start playgroup meets in the community center upstairs and the costume parade was downstairs where the senior citizens come for Friday lunch. They loved seeing the little kids dressed up. Davis waved at them but was totally more interested in the two grandpas playing pool in the game room. :-)

Davis loved trick or treating, he would even get out a pretty good "trick ohr treeet" and then always thank the candy givers after he got candy. I never got tired hearing him say "tank yew" after each gift of candy. We walked for a few houses then determined that this would take too long so we got the wagon and he would hop out at each house with evan while I waited at the wagon. This so far has been the best Halloween, Davis is very fun and busy at this age.

2 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

Four little pumpkins sitting by the doorstep. And it sounds like your halloween was just perfect.
Unlike ours, - we only had 7 kids come and we still have a big bowl of candy left. Some of it's already in the freezer. oh well.

Andy said...

I like your wagon idea mindy. The pumpkins are really cute!