
mom, davis and I did our first letter boxing a couple weeks ago. It was a little different from the geocaching that we do. I like that you can make your own stamp, we found two in the same park. Davis ran around while mom and I hunted for the first one, the second was was a breeze to find. I think andy told mom about letter boxing, so thanks andy :-)
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys tried it out. It seems like the Spokane area has a lot of letterboxes around. I wish it was more popular down here so people would hide more boxes for us to find! I like the hand made stamps too.
Me too. I would like to make my own stamp some time. It's a little more original than the plain old teddy bear one I used.
The little books inside the boxes were so cute too. There was one from a family traveling from Maryland and they decided to find
Letterboxes on their journey.
Post a Comment