Monday, October 06, 2008

which one is not a pumpkin?

Davis finished his fun pumpkin sticker card so we took a pic. of the final outcome. Looking at the picture now I think he fits right in with the other pumpkins, a little round head and a big fun smile with crazy toddler teeth.

3 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

Wow! a new layout Mindy. I love it. He did a good job on the pumpkins. He's the cutest one though. I love this season of the year, only because of the holidays not the weather. yuck. Hope you have fun in the pumpkin patch.

Andy said...

nana always sends fun things in the mail. Come to think of it - I remember Grandma Candles sending fun things in the mail to us when we were little.

I like the new look of your blog mindy!

Cassie and Chad said...

Such a cute little guy! I love your new layout!