I got this from a friend's blog.
I thought this would be fun. I hope you will play along.Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (or my husband). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
5 comments:
Oh my heck!!! How did you find me? It's sooo dang good to hear from you! Where are you? OK so memories of Melina are...Always taking pictures, Ivy, capture the flag at the park, great laugh and smile, walmart, craigos (yum yum), music, of course rollerblading for FHE and dislocating my knee and you helping me and laughing at me (good times) my roommate who used to color coordinate her closet from light grays to dark blacks (Claudia) and so many more memories. I love ya!!!
Oh ya and Subaru's (your favorite car)
I totally remember Mindy when she was about 3 and she always had to wear a dress - - no pants for this girl. She loved purses and would put all kinds of things in them.
Totally all girl!!!
Also when she was in 4H and rode horses. She can tell you about this.
When we were both in college, Mindy would come to visit me in Utah. I would come home from class and she would have re-arranged my living room furniture and it was always better than the way we had it. You just have an eye for those things Mindy. My roomates always loved when you came to visit becuase you left our apt better than when you found it :-)
Oh, and then there's the time I followed you around the mall because I was convinced you were there to meet a boy.
Post a Comment