Sunday, July 20, 2008

sound asleep.....finally

Last week was horrible! Davis was waking up around 1:00 & 2:00 A.M. all week and acting like it was time to get up and get going for the day. After the second day we finally made it so he couldn't get out of his bedroom. We did this for two reasons 1) so we could get some sleep 2) so we knew he was safe and not getting the knives out of the silverware drawer or going for a night time bike ride around the neighborhood! Anyway, one morning we found him like this. He had gotten up during the night turned on his light got some books got in his rocking chair with his blankie and plug and fell asleep while reading. I am so glad this only lasted a week :-) We love being parents but reverting back to newborn sleeping schedule threw us for a loop! I read that this can be very normal. I guess what is normal with a two year old? I kind of thought this looks like dad sleeping in his recliner after a hard days work. What do you think?

4 comments:

Andy said...

Mindy that picture is really sweet. I bet that one night in the chair gave him a crick in his neck and he opted to sleep in his bed from then on!

Lee and Sharon said...

Where's the remote?

Heather said...

That made my day! Kids are so funny!

Kris said...

That is so cute! I mean that is a cute picture, not a cute experience, right? Good job for capturing moments like this on camera.:-)