Friday, June 06, 2008




Davis and Evan on "max" the train. It is actually called max light rail so we came up with max and he loved it. Above Evan and Davis and I downtown Portland at Rose Festival. It goes on for about a month with numerous parades, a carnival along the waterfront, navy ships and a lot in between. We knew Davis wouldn't last through the 9-11 pm parade so we took the light rail downtown to enjoy the day time fun. We played games, ate dipped ice cream bars, watched animals (carnival ones and people ones), got 8 tubes of free tooth paste (thanks to the crest workers wanting to get done with their job), and were pooped out four hours later. This was a great adventure and got us away from Sandy and together as a family!


3 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

looks like Evan was moving fast to keep up with Davis. What a fun afternoon you guys had. Looks like it was good weather too.

Angie said...

Wow! That looks like fun! I have only been to Portland once, but it was beautiful! Jealous! You and your family looks like you are all doing so well. The next time you come to Utah I want you to take some pictures of me! I need a pic me up, and someone to make me look skinny!! LOL! Love ya! Ang

Kris said...

love the running shot of Davis. That fits him perfectly! :-)