
I finally have Davis' room done, curtains and all :-) There is more space where I am standing, my lens wouldn't get all of it in but you can get the idea. He loves to play in it especially with the soft carpet. I made the valance, blue with red pin stripe curtains and a room darkening curtain that slides open. It was fun except for the part when I had the curtain on the floor hemming it and would put the pins in my mouth to hold them before fastening them in the material and davis saw me and tried to do the same. I was reminded very quickly that he watches every move we make!
3 comments:
Totally cute room, Mindy. It looks like a little boy's dream room. The curtains turned out really nice, and I think I agree with you that a little red at the bottom might balance them out - but then again in the photos it's hard to see the red stripes.
What a fun room for Davis! Is he adjusting better and getting used to the new place? I want pics of the rest of the apartment!
mindy i love all the picts you put up. Davis' room is so cute! great job on the curtains
Post a Comment