Saturday, April 26, 2008

My girls

These are my girls, most of them anyway. We had a fun activity last Wednesday, eating nachos and playing a personal progress get to know you game. We had been doing road show for so long I know they were excited to get back to our regular Wed. activities. Each of my girls are so special, they each face their own struggles but also shine in their own ways. I am so proud of them and will miss them deeply. I have really grown in my calling and can proudly say that I did a good job of being 1st Counselor in the presidency of the Young Womens. Like my other young women in Oklahoma, I will make the same promise to these girls this Sunday that if and when they get married in the temple i will photograph their wedding at no cost. It isn't bribery really, just a little bonus for making a righteous choice.

3 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

What a very nice picture and memory Mindy. I think you couldn't promise anything any better for those girls. I hope they remember that from you and your example to them.

Angie said...

Melinda! Your family is sooo cute! What? You're moving? Leaving? What? I should have had you take my pictures when I got married! You are very, very talented! Keep in touch! Much love!

Kris said...

How fun Mindy - I just loved working with the young women and can tell you have too. What a great promise to make them!